The Executive Women International (EWI)-Richmond Chapter is now accepting applications for the 2016 (Adult Students in Scholastic Transition) Scholarship.
The ASIST Scholarship Program helps provide financial support to adult students in a variety of transitional situations.
Selection criteria include, but are NOT limited to, the following:
• Financial need (see Note below regarding documentation of financial need)
• Socially, physically and economically challenged adults
• Responsible for small children
• Students at transitional points in their lives
• Single Parents
• Preparing to enter for the first time or re-entering the workforce
• Displaced workers
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Clearly defined career goals and objectives
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
• 18 years of age or older
• Applicant must be residing in the boundaries of the EWI Chapter to which application is submitted
*Note: Income/Financial Data is required as part of the application process. As noted on page 4 of the application, all applicants are instructed to not only provide financial information, but to submit copies of the following documents to complete their application.